Pregnacy and Newborn Facts

Here is a google presentation on some facts I gathered for a class I taught on motherhood. I say "facts" because all this information can be found in my favorite sources:

-Babycenter.com

-Whattoexpect.com (or the book "What to Expect When Expecting")

(I highly recommend watching this...)
-Dr. Harvey Karp's "The Happiest Baby on the Block"

(I highly recommend reading this...)
-Kim Clark's "The Sleep Lady's Good Night Sleep Tight"


When pondering upon what to teach I felt strongly to focus on the area of life that my friends and I are in, which is either before pregnancy, pregnant, or currently have a baby! Then I thought about all the things I wish I would have known, especially when I got pregnant and even more so when I had a newborn! Hopefully these facts can educate you a bit and you can have some fun learning!

If you are viewing this presentation on a phone, scroll down to the very bottom of the screen and click "View web version" (instead of Mobile version). This way you can see the full presentation screen.

If you would like to download this, feel free to email me at britjessop@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment