DIY Baby Closet




Living in a two bedroom apartment can get crowded when trying to fit three people in it. Especially when the baby's room doesn't even have a closet! But there is always a way around these things and with clothes this small and cute, one can't help but want to display them in an organized manner.

I had originally came across this idea on Pinterest but put my own flair on it. My brain could not handle any commitment to actually painting the bookshelf (plus I was worried about paint fumes!) so I just used some extra wrapping paper I had lying around.

Measure, cut, double stick tape the corners, that's it! When I get tired of this color I'll just grab a different paper, even patterned paper, the possibilities are endless! You could even use scrapbook paper, cut out some squares, circles, etc. Looking forward to our little bundle of joy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment